Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 01, 2006 Mecha Find

Today's find seems to be some kind of Crossbone Gundam Variation. I don't know much about Crossbone Gundam, except that it's got some kind of cool pirate theme. I checked MAHQ.net and didn't see this bad boy. I thought at first it was fan art, but the side caption in Japanese indicates it's from a magazine or book. The name of this guy is 'Desusukaru', which may be a kana-fied English word. The caption box does mention Crossbone Gundam, but I can't make anything else out. All in all, I think this is a great design and it's led me to find out more about Crossbone Gundam.


1140889916464

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrum said...

Maybe "Desusukaru" is "Death Scar" kana-fied?? Looks cool though.

3/01/2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger ninjascience said...

ohhhh, good guess! I think you may be right. I'm so our of practice ;-)

3/02/2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home