Tuesday, February 28, 2006

AoZ Dry Spell

It's been a pretty dry time for Advance of Zeta. The March DHM didn't include any new artwork, and although the April issue is out in Japan, I haven't heard anything about what AoZ goods might be inside. The first EX issue of DHM was released, but supposedly is just contains a lot of images of AoZ models we've already seen and the Audrey figure.

If you watch my flickr account though you've probably seen pretty regular activity there. I regularly post new mecha art I find there and I plan on expanding this blog a bit to cover what I find.

I've got a few big things in the works for the wiki, but with a baby literally due any minute it's hard to get anything done around here! Hopefully I'll have more AoZ news for everybody soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home